Tsarina's World

The musings, rants, and general complaints of a schoolteacher in the MidWest. I have no real social life, which sucks for me personally, but makes my dog happy- he is the center of my universe! Come on in, take your shoes off and stay a while... who wants pie and coffee?

Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Long Kiss Goodnight

I've known that this post was coming for some time, but have been trying to put it off for as long as possible. I'm going to have to say goodbye for a while, and it breaks my heart. Many of you have become friends as dear to me as those in my "real" life. I feel like you know me better than many people whom I see daily, which is why I know you will understand my absence.

The cost of gas and the drive itself are killing me, and am going to have to find a place to stay in the city. The costs of keeping two places is going to take every penny. I can't sell the house until I get the back taxes paid, and short of a miracle, I don't know when that will be. If my parents names weren't on the loan, I'd just let the bank have it. Hopefully, I'll be able to get internet once I get settled.

I also feel that I need to be nearer James and his brothers. The uncle has turned out to be as bad as James had insinuated, and their lives are in chaos right now. I want to be nearby to help them when they need it. For whatever reason, I believe that they have been put in my path for a reason, and I need to do everything that I can to help them.

I'm going to miss you all, and will try to get back as soon as possible. Don't forget me.

Love to you all,
Tsarina

5 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger JamDaddy said…

    Hope things resolve quickly. Good Luck.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Traci Dolan said…

    Hope to see you soon. Good luck and my best wishes. Love ya girl!

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    Come back if and when you can.
    You'll be missed.
    Good luck.

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Derek said…

    Sad to see ya go. Have been a reader for a long time now, and I'll miss your comments at mine.

    good luck and all that jazz

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, you were one of the infinitesimal minority that blew me away from word one. I’ll miss this blog; it is one of two that I have in my bookmarks.
    Todd Vodka
    www.blithelywego.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home