Tsarina's World

The musings, rants, and general complaints of a schoolteacher in the MidWest. I have no real social life, which sucks for me personally, but makes my dog happy- he is the center of my universe! Come on in, take your shoes off and stay a while... who wants pie and coffee?

Friday, July 01, 2005

The Long Hot Summer

I am a woman who is easily obsessed. Welcome to my new obsession, Dee Brown. I am ashamed of this obsession for two reasons...one- he is probably only a few years older than my students, and two- he plays for the UofI. *Sigh* at least something good has finally come from there!


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

I can't get these to enlarge, so just google him- it's worth the time! I truly believe that this is the best looking man who has ever walked the face of the earth- I wish I'd paid more attention during their season, but I've always had a personal, deep-seated hatred of the UofI (don't ask, it's childish and petty). The worst part is that Bill was going to take our boys basketball team over to watch them practice, but couldn't get in because of the press. I'd (reluctantly) told him that I'd go to help keep the kids under control...don't tell me that someone upstairs doesn't have a cruel sense of humor.

Ah, well, I think I need to go shower...again. Have a great weekend.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Derek said…

    its okay. im still trying to get over scarlett johansson. lol

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Tsarina said…

    I had no idea who Scarlett Johansson was, so I had to look her up. I haven't seen anything she's in (but I do want to see Girl with a Pearl Earring)...is it her acting talent or other...ah...qualities that you admire? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home