Tsarina's World

The musings, rants, and general complaints of a schoolteacher in the MidWest. I have no real social life, which sucks for me personally, but makes my dog happy- he is the center of my universe! Come on in, take your shoes off and stay a while... who wants pie and coffee?

Saturday, June 25, 2005

On a Lighter Note

Normally, when someone sends me a chain email, I delete it. Have I mentioned that I have a little bit of extra time on my hands lately? So, I was supposed to get the replies to this and send them back to the person who sent it to me as a way to help her get to know me better. Well, since that was a student, I chose not to send it back, but I thought you might enjoy seeing how my friends view me.

What do you like most about Tsarina?
B- She has a wicked sense of humor and can always find pleasure in my pain
Diana- She's extremely intuitive. She understands how people are feeling and the best way to reach them. It's almost creepy.
Caren- Tsarina is the most helpful, selfless person I've ever met.
Amy- We never stop laughing.
Ellie- I don't like anything about her, she's a bitch, plain and simple. Oh, wait, that is what I like about her!

What song reminds you of her most, and why?
B- the Star Trek theme because she gets all goofy and excited when she hears it, or Take it Easy by the Eagles because we used to get drunk and sing it loudly
Diana- The song "Talk Dirty To Me" reminds me most of Tsarina, because she has the FILTHIEST mouth of anyone I have ever known!
Caren- You've Got a Friend, by James Taylor always reminds me of Tsarina. We first met when I lived near her, and I had a major catastrophe. Tsarina was the first person on the scene, and even though we had only talked a couple of times, she opened her arms and hugged me. She followed through, making sure I was taken care of.
Amy- I think Nelly's Flap Your Wings will remind me of her forever. The other night, we were in my convertible, and Tsarina was standing on the seat, dancing to it. Did I mention that we were moving at the time? The girl is crazy.
Ellie- No doubt about it, Meredith Brooks 'I'm a Bitch'- self explanitory

What fictional character reminds you most of Tsarina, and why?
B- Cliff Claven on Cheers. Because she's full of useless knowledge, maybe real maybe not, who knows and who cares?
Diana- Lisa Simpson. I say this partly because Tsarina says it all the time, but also because she has the same desire for knowledge and the same sense of right and wrong. Also, Tsarina needs to comb her hair more often.
Caren- Tsarina reminds me of Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island because she can always find a bright side.
I should note here that I think Caren has started smoking crack or something.
Amy- Maybe some weird combination of a Borg from Star Trek and Mary Poppins. When Tsarina is focused on what she wants, NOTHING is going to get in her way. On the other hand, everything she does is ultimately for the good of the kids she's in charge of.
Ellie- A James Bond villain- who else would send me this stupid letter to torture me?

So, there it is folks, just a little sampling of how my friends feel about me (the entire questionarre was 10 questions, so Ellie is right, it does suck! heheheehe)

3 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Traci Dolan said…

    I think that's hilarious!!

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger JamDaddy said…

    It sounds like you and your friends have either been drinking to much or living on the tard blog. I think I love you!

    PS. I am on the beach at night with my laptop (the IBM's rock they have keyboard lights) listening to the surf and drinking sangria. The down side? It is 10:30p and I am also having to work, lol. A bad day on the beach is still better than a good day at the office.

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Tsarina said…

    Inanna- It was really funny for me to see how differently each of my friends views me...I see myself in bits and pieces of each of their descriptions (except Caren- I have NO idea what's up with her...MaryAnn?)

    JD- Actually, we haven't been drunk nearly as often since school let out. During the school year, it's a Friday thing, but you know I love you, too.

    Take a picture of the beach for me- I LOVE the water! I went to the ocean once when I was little, and it was incredible. I'd like to go again someday, but if you send me a picture, I'll use it in class when we're discussing oceans. As for the laptop, I'd take one without a lighted keyboard- I just really really want one to have at school...sigh...wish in one hand, spit in the other...;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home