Tsarina's World

The musings, rants, and general complaints of a schoolteacher in the MidWest. I have no real social life, which sucks for me personally, but makes my dog happy- he is the center of my universe! Come on in, take your shoes off and stay a while... who wants pie and coffee?

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

To the two or three of you who still come by- hi, and thanks for your patience. A lot has happened, most of it too upsetting to blog about. On the bright side, I do have a job next year! I'm not positive I'll be in the same school, but the district wants me back. I guess that means that I have to try to do something with my house so I can sell it- I definitely want to move closer to work. I'm excited and scared at the same time. Excited for many reasons- not the least of which is that I'll be in town, where I can get food delivered to my door! Also, it's farther from my crazy family; always a plus. The scary part is that it's an unfamiliar city with a very high crime rate. I know I can find out which neighborhoods are safest, though.

There's a lot I want to say, but honestly, I'm too tired. I'll blog later- have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home