Tsarina's World

The musings, rants, and general complaints of a schoolteacher in the MidWest. I have no real social life, which sucks for me personally, but makes my dog happy- he is the center of my universe! Come on in, take your shoes off and stay a while... who wants pie and coffee?

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Progress

Ok, I have begun operating outside of the system. I was speaking to one of the counselors about T, and we have worked out an idea. He pulls him out of social studies (the bitch who suspends him weekly), and brings him to my class to do his work. That is my planning period, so I can help him as needed. Technically, I am violating my contract by taking someone else's job, although I don't think that the evil bitch will care much that he's gone. He came in today and worked really well. I called his mom after school, and before she came to the phone, I could hear her yelling at him asking why his teacher was calling. When she got on the phone and I told her he was doing a great job, she was so excited! I love making that call! Unfortunately, I am sick again, so I won't be there tomorrow to help him, but he knows I'll be back.

Yes, I am freaking sick AGAIN. Four vitamins a day, and I still catch everything. I don't feel so bad, just really tired, and I'm running a fever. God, I hope I get a good sub...forty regular subs have quit. Wimps.

I had my second evaluation this week. The kids were bribed to the teeth, and responded very well. I wasn't too nervous, because I've decided that if that bitch can be allowed to stay, I should be able to set fire to my kids and keep my job.

Ok, I'm gonna go virtual shopping and find some new jeans- apparently stinky dad was right, and my ass is getting bigger! Talk to you soon!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger JamDaddy said…

    Ass, hehehe.

    If you think you can set a kid on fire and keep your job maybe you should set the bitch on fire. They would have to keep you because they would be a teacher short and the heating bill would go down. Make sure you bring her class marshmellows that day.

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Tsarina said…

    JD- Hmm, I am afraid that if I set her on fire, the fumes would be toxic because of the large amount of synthetic hair she's lugging around! Buuuut, the kids DO love marshmellows...

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Derek said…

    awesome idea with T. you really sound like a kick ass teacher!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home