Tsarina's World

The musings, rants, and general complaints of a schoolteacher in the MidWest. I have no real social life, which sucks for me personally, but makes my dog happy- he is the center of my universe! Come on in, take your shoes off and stay a while... who wants pie and coffee?

Sunday, September 05, 2004

I'm a MILF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I have to share this story with you, because it has made my week (to paraphrase Mark Twain, I can live for two weeks off of a good compliment)! Yesterday evening, I was sitting on my patio talking to Kevin (Neighbor's son), when I noticed the really cute guy from down the street walking by. I have noticed him all summer- looks to be in his early twenties; too young to date, but old enough to lust after. He saw Kevin and came up to talk to him. Let me just say, this guy is BEAUTIFUL; dark, curly hair, on the thin side, but toned, and best of all--- he has a beautiful dark trail of hair descending from his belly button *sigh*. Anyway, Kev introduces me to "Chris", and we say hello. He is in college, studying music. Kevin ran home to get a CD for him and we talked for a little while. He asked if I was in school, and I told him I teach. He seemed surprised by that. I found out he is a FRESHMAN in college, making him about 18, and I began to feel like a dirty old woman.

Then it happened; HE ASKED ME OUT!!! On a date!! I asked him if he knew how old I was, and he responded with, "Well, since you've graduated, I guess you're about 22 or 23, but that's really not much difference, I'll be 18 in a week". Folks, if I've never mentioned it, I'm 37. I realize that I didn't have my hair done or makeup on, which makes me look younger, but 23?????? Oh, Dear God, he's not even LEGAL yet, I felt sooooo dirty. When I told him how old I am, he blushed deeply and his eyes bugged (his parents are probably my age). Kevin got back and Chris took the CD and quickly left. Kevin asked me what was wrong, and I told him. He was also shocked at my age, and said he, too would have thought I was early twenties. Let me just tell you all--- I had to lube up my head to get it through my front door last night!!!

8 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Derek said…

    haha, just get that warm fuzzy feeling inside when ya hear stuff like that eh.

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Seeker said…

    hahahahahah!

    Tsarina = bad case of the horns ;)

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Tsarina said…

    Ah, gentlemen, giggle all you want (I know I am); let me tell you, my classes are going to have one freaking happy teacher this week!!!!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger JamDaddy said…

    What did you lube up after you got in the door? Sick sick woman...

    So, I guess once he turns 18 all bets are off?

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Rev. Kimberly Rich said…

    lol way to go Tsarina. I love it when they card me for smokes. lol. I am 35 after all and the legal age is 18 in Ohio. I know exactly what you are talking about.

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Rev. Kimberly Rich said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Traci Dolan said…

    That just ROCKS!!! Absolutely ROCKS!!!! wOOt!!! Goooo Tsarina!!!!

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Traci Dolan said…

    ACK!!! My last comment didn't post!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home