Tsarina's World

The musings, rants, and general complaints of a schoolteacher in the MidWest. I have no real social life, which sucks for me personally, but makes my dog happy- he is the center of my universe! Come on in, take your shoes off and stay a while... who wants pie and coffee?

Saturday, August 21, 2004

All About Me

Ok, I'm a sucker for anything that talks about me. Here you go-- all about me me me!


The \\
Last Cigarette:Malboro Light Menthol- six years ago after many tequilla shots
Last Alcoholic Drink:Bacardi Raz- as I type
Last Car Ride:home from Walmart this afternoon
Last Kiss:besides my dog? I can't remember
Last Good Cry:Now- thinking about previous question
Last Library Book:Some science experiment book
Last book bought:Dragons of a Fallen Sun- Weis & Hickman--GREAT
Last Book Read:Turning Points 2000 (important but very dry educational stuff)
Last Movie Seen in Theatres:The Village--- loved, loved, loved it
Last Movie Rented:Monty Python- Life of Brian
Last Cuss Word Uttered:Fucking Fuckhead
Last Beverage Drank:Bacardi Raz
Last Food Consumed:animal crackers (but not in my soup)
Last Crush:Adrian Brody and the guy down the street
Last Phone Call:my mom- I told her I was too grumpy to talk
Last TV Show Watched:Bernie Mac
Last Time Showered:twenty minutes ago (I even used soap)
Last Shoes Worn:Birkenstocks
Last CD Played:Rob Zombie- Past, Present & Future
Last Item Bought:Ice Age video
Last Download:songs from the Blues Brothers Movie (first one)
Last Annoyance:my life
Last Disappointment:me
Last Soda Drank:Vanilla Diet Pepsi
Last Thing Written:comment on Jam Daddy's site
Last Key Used:tab
Last Words Spoken:"k, see ya later"
Last Sleep:um, full night? about two weeks ago
Last Ice Cream Eaten:Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches- thanks for reminding me I bought them today!!!!!
Last Chair Sat In:sitting in desk chair right now
Last Webpage Visited:my school website

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

7 Comments:

  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Tsarina said…

    Thanks. I just hate sitting home alone on a Saturday night... I used to have a life and do fun stuff--really, I did.

     
  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger Derek said…

    at least you can remember that you did nothing.. i cant remember what i did last night.. ah wait.. i biked to the river and swam then biked home and did nothing around bg (bg = the section of the city we live in) well, i actually had to stop and think what i did.. thats sad..

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Traci Dolan said…

    Tsarina -- Hey girl, join the crowd of bloggers sitting at home Saturday night... (ME!) Anyway, I was listening the Rob Zombie this weekend, the same exact CD!!! And I love Ice Age!!! Sid the Sloth, bwahahahahahaha

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger JamDaddy said…

    Rob Zombie, Bacardi, and kissing your Dog? Just seems like to much fun. Maybe you should get out a bit more, Bacardi, wander down the street and kiss someone else's dog. Now that is what I can an ice breaker!

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Tsarina said…

    Derek- you have way too much energy- makes me miss being 16!

    Fleece- Thanks, I had a really good day today- impressed my new boss with my brilliance! I read Mike's post, and laughed my fool head off, thanks for sending me that way.

    Inanna- Will you stop at nothing to be like me? My CDs, my movies, sitting alone on Saturday; if you cut off your hair and color it red, I'm getting a restraining order ;)

    JD- The neighbor's dog weighs about as much as I do, and he loves me. Suffice to say, I have been kissed by him more times than I can count.

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    Blue bunny ice cream sandwiches sound good... and kinda kinky, too!

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Tsarina said…

    Lol, even online, the freaks find me ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home