Tsarina's World

The musings, rants, and general complaints of a schoolteacher in the MidWest. I have no real social life, which sucks for me personally, but makes my dog happy- he is the center of my universe! Come on in, take your shoes off and stay a while... who wants pie and coffee?

Friday, August 13, 2004

Happy Day

Another round of beautiful skies photos: first, this one was taken early in the summer.




Then, the beauty of today:



Finish with a lovely August sunset.



Finally, however, I was requested to take my attention from the skies and pay attention to the center of the universe, who was hungry.



I would like to state for the record that Seeker Rules, and any attempt to mock his *cough* car exhibits hubris on my part, and I will try to refrain from doing so in the future!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Seeker said…

    LMAO dude you rock that was some funny shit and the dog looks cooler without the hat thing

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Tsarina said…

    Again, you are right, I DO rock! As for Baxter, he looks great no matter what he's wearing or not wearing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home