Tsarina's World

The musings, rants, and general complaints of a schoolteacher in the MidWest. I have no real social life, which sucks for me personally, but makes my dog happy- he is the center of my universe! Come on in, take your shoes off and stay a while... who wants pie and coffee?

Friday, December 31, 2004

Tsarina Leaves the House

I'm going to Chicago!!

I'm doing laundry and packing as we speak, but I wanted to share my news. My friend, Diana, moved up there this year, and two other friends are living nearby. Like the dorks that we are, we've decided to have a Murder Mystery Dinner Party...I'm soooooooo excited!!!!!

Ok, got a million things to do- I've gotta get Baxter settled at his grandparents' house (I'm not crazy about him staying there, but I guess that if Cruella leaves Amy there, he should be ok.

Love you all- have a great New Year!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Rev. Kimberly Rich said…

    I say Tsarina straggled her in the bathromm with a thigh high stocking. ;)

    Love and Light

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Derek said…

    have a great time!

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Derek said…

    so how was your new years?

    mine was kinda outta control.. i have to track some people down and piece together a couple things

     

Post a Comment

<< Home