Tsarina's World

The musings, rants, and general complaints of a schoolteacher in the MidWest. I have no real social life, which sucks for me personally, but makes my dog happy- he is the center of my universe! Come on in, take your shoes off and stay a while... who wants pie and coffee?

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The Soul of Tsarina

Thanks, Robyn... I found this very interesting, and pretty accurate (and also a lot more interesting than cleaning my house).




You Are a Dreaming Soul





Your vivid emotions and imagination takes you awy from this world
So much so that you tend to live in your head most of the time
You have great dreams and ambitions that could be the envy of all...
But for you, following through with your dreams is a bit difficult

You are charming, endearing, and people tend to love you.
Forgiving and tolerant, you see the world through rose colored glasses.
Underneath it all, you have a ton of passion that you hide from others.
Always hopeful, you tend to expect positive outcomes in your life.

Souls you are most compatible with: Newborn Soul, Prophet Soul, and Traveler Soul



5 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Derek said…

    "You Are a Traveler Soul

    You're a thrill seeker who loves to be active and on the move
    You love to wander: between places, ideas, and people.
    A good communicator, you're a nonconformist and interested in the world.
    You are an explorer, a good storyteller, and a true dreamer.

    Because you're always on the move, you can be a bit fickle.
    It's difficult for you to make personal commitments.
    Don't be so quick to ignore emotional issues and problems.
    You're much more intuitive and psychic than you think.

    Souls you are most compatible with: Retrospective Soul and Dreaming Soul"

    hmm surprisingly accurate

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Rev. Kimberly Rich said…

    Looks like the house wasnt the only thing you were working on. Nice blog skin btw.

    Love and Light

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Traci Dolan said…

    Yes, forgot to say I love the new look!!! And I'm a Prophet Soul. Boy does that fit me, at least I think it does and, wow, what a surprise, we're compatible!

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger se7en said…

    Hi!
    my first time here and really enjoyed reading' went back thru November lol

    thank Inana for the linkage in her blog roll!

    great job and i'll be back =)

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Tsarina said…

    Hi all, thanks for the positive comments on the blog. I wish I were better at things- I just took a template already made and changed the colors a bit (you can never have enough yellow!)

    GUESS WHAT??? I convinced my parents to watch Baxter, and I'm going to Chicago for the weekend!!! I just finalized plans; we're doing a Murder Mystery Dinner Party!!! I'm the Russian scientist, naturally (I actually do a pretty good accent). I just wanted to tell you all to have a great New Year, and I'll talk to you soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home