Tsarina's World

The musings, rants, and general complaints of a schoolteacher in the MidWest. I have no real social life, which sucks for me personally, but makes my dog happy- he is the center of my universe! Come on in, take your shoes off and stay a while... who wants pie and coffee?

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Go Away!

Ok, I want you all to leave now. Go to Inanna's site, and sponsor her in the Memory Walk for Alzheimer's. As most of you know, my family has been forced to watch this disease steal my grandma's mind over the past few years, and now one of my aunts is thought to be developing it. Her doctor is running tests as we speak, but things don't look good. I worry about my own mom; she has huge memory lapses that she passes off to stress. I know I could never care for her the way she has cared for her own mother; I'm not that good of a person. This disease destroys families, and Inanna wants to help. Please, if you can spare a couple of bucks, go to her site, follow directions, and pledge them. She is donating of her time, we can donate some loose change. Thanks.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger JamDaddy said…

    I have done my duty, lol. Thanks for the link, always glad to help a friend doing something to help us all.

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Tsarina said…

    Wow! I'm not used to men doing what I tell them to do; thanks!

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Traci Dolan said…

    Thanks Tsarina!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home