Tsarina's World

The musings, rants, and general complaints of a schoolteacher in the MidWest. I have no real social life, which sucks for me personally, but makes my dog happy- he is the center of my universe! Come on in, take your shoes off and stay a while... who wants pie and coffee?

Monday, May 01, 2006

Many things can go wrong when someone is pregnant. It's not uncommon for someone to miscarry at around 8 weeks. I know that usually when it happens, there was something wrong with the fetus. It's one thing to know all of that in your mind, and another to convince yourself of it. Even in 8 weeks, I had begun to imagine what it would be like...

This is also a time to find out your friends' true character. After Amy had made sure I had everything I needed, she met a bunch of people for a drink. She was really upset by Sue and Jane's comments. You know, things like, "It's really a blessing in disguise", and "Well, they really can't afford a baby anyway". To say that my feelings are hurt is an understatement.

Thanks for your kind words and support- you don't know what it means to me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home