Tsarina's World

The musings, rants, and general complaints of a schoolteacher in the MidWest. I have no real social life, which sucks for me personally, but makes my dog happy- he is the center of my universe! Come on in, take your shoes off and stay a while... who wants pie and coffee?

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Strange Days

I feel weird. I have absolutely no energy, and sleep every free minute. I don't feel like eating until I'm absolutely starved. Even then, I can only eat a few bites without feeling sick. I keep having really strange, vivid dreams. My body has stopped controling its temperature... I'll be really cold for a while, then all of the sudden, I feel like a middle-aged woman having a hot flash. In spite of all of this, I feel oddly content. Oh, did I forget to mention- I'm pregnant! If anyone still stops by, please say a little prayer that all goes well.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Traci Dolan said…

    You're... huh? Whoa!! You're PREGNANT??? OMG!!! Congratulations!! Sending good thoughts your way for a safe and healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby!!! OMG!! You're pregnant! Wow. That's some exciting news.

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger JamDaddy said…

    Congratulations! Good Luck and all that good stuff. I can't wait to hear how a teacher with 150 kids starts nesting by adding 1 more. Hope you can start eating soon.
    Hot Flashes, haha, your just getting old fast!

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Tsarina said…

    Thanx for the good wishes, guys! I'm getting excited, even tho it's early and I know what can happen...

    I AM wondering how my white supremacist dad is going to take the news that the father is black. Honestly, tho, I've never been this happy, so dad can kiss my entire pasty white ass!

    JD- didn't your wife teach you not to mock a pregnant woman?!

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Traci Dolan said…

    One should never love "race" more than a child. If he doesn't like it, his loss. Enjoy your pregnancy and don't worry what others think.

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger Jammie J. said…

    Wow. Congratulations. I'll be sending up prayers for you. :)

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations!! Prayers for you and a healthy pregnancy!!


    God Bless You

     

Post a Comment

<< Home