Tsarina's World

The musings, rants, and general complaints of a schoolteacher in the MidWest. I have no real social life, which sucks for me personally, but makes my dog happy- he is the center of my universe! Come on in, take your shoes off and stay a while... who wants pie and coffee?

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Drunk & Disorderly

Please go ahead and read the previous post, and follow the directions.

As I have mentioned, our principal is a great guy. He's a little on the serious side, and pretty religious, all of which made this funnier at the time (ok, it's still funny, I'm laughing as I type). Yesterday, school let out at 11:15. Tsarina and a group of about 8 other teachers went to a local bar for lunch, and "refreshments". While there, we saw an equally large group of teachers from our rival, whom I'll call MF(you get it). I don't like most of the teachers I've met from MF, and apparently, we all feel the same. So, after a few shots and many beers, we decided that it would be hysterical to call our principal and tell him that we'd gotten into a fight with the MF people and had been arrested for drunk & disorderly conduct. Ann called him, as we all got silent (ok, I had to hold my hand over my face to control my incessant giggling). She said that she was sorry to have to call him but that we had gotten into an "altercation" with the MF people, and we were all in jail. She told him that since it was payday, we could make our bail, but they would not release us without a sober, responsible person picking us up. She told him there were now restraining orders against all of us from the MF people. That was when we all collectively lost it and he could hear us laughing! Ann said he was dead serious through the whole thing, just saying , "I see, uh-huh, ok..." I wish we'd had a camera in his office so we could have seen his face!!!!! Don't worry, the decisions as to who will be hired back have already been made- they'll share that with us next month. Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Derek said…

    haha poor guy was probably crapping his pants!

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger JamDaddy said…

    Hopefully that loosened his belt just a bit and relieved some pressure on his brain. Maybe he will spread a little less ass or at least you can grin when he is being one.

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Derek said…

    where ya been?

    Hey get this! I got an article published in my cities paper! haha i was so proud lol. then today i found out i got 100% on an essay i wrote! then get this, he put my essay in his Greatest essays of all time folder!

    i was pretty proud, id like you to read it.. its posted on my site

    have a good weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home