Tsarina's World

The musings, rants, and general complaints of a schoolteacher in the MidWest. I have no real social life, which sucks for me personally, but makes my dog happy- he is the center of my universe! Come on in, take your shoes off and stay a while... who wants pie and coffee?

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Happy F#$%ing Birthday to Me

Tomorrow is June 8. Again. Another birthday- Yippeee. Some things never change. Some things, like the fact that my birthday always sucks. I have no reason to believe that this year will be any different. I'm feeling sorry for myself; something that I do a lot of this time every year. Anyway, eat some cake, drink a beer, and think of me.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY I ENJOY READING YOUR BLOG I HOPE YOU WILL WRITE MORE NOW THAT SCHOOL IS OUT
    DENISE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home